Monday, May 4, 2009

hii......got bored vth our project story...!!i know u wnt... :D
let us take a break from it........v got a poem from our class during project days...well v dnt knw who d poet is.....!!!!!if u hav read it somewhere do post ur comment.....!!n help us to find d poet(smtymzz it may b our classmate...........or may b frm some album,........)anyway plzz help us to find d poet...!!
n do post a title for d poem...!!

standing near the woods/,waiting for my loveDreaming some thing else/,for her;The time is going fast/,the dark is comming inthat l think she will never come/,today
i dont give up the hope /and i can't even waitwhy she never come /,right now?;i can see her in my mind /,walking quite fastthat by this time she will be here/, with me.
i can feel her now/,touching on my faceBut i can't see her now/,why?i can't see around now/ since the rain is falling highAnd the sound of footsteps of her /,can't be heard.
chilling in my face /,spread up into my mindher impression in my heart /get freezedi am asking myself why?/,is the time i said?why she doesn't come/,right now?.
Does she wait for me in church /or she hv forgotten alli'm confused at this midst!/,what to do?i could hear the bells/,ringing in the the church/,calling me from farthat i can't even wait/,i start!
The street lamps are stopping me /by blurging their eyesBut i can't even listen /to themthen trees are stopping me/,showing bad omens on my waylike sheding their hands/,upon me!!
but i could hear the beating of her heartsounding quite fast/,than as usualit push me from my sidesto make me to reach as fast as i/ could.
now,i could see the church as a dotover a thousand steps of desires /;infront.making each one of that,i saw white flowerscrushed by someone with boots /,over it.
mounting all the steps and half high up the groundi heard some thing lightthe sound of praying in /the backyard of the sacred placemounting all the steps up,and stepping infront of altarwhile im kneeling down,she call me aloudand myeyes saw her in a coffin surrrounded by red roses;before i could reach near to her,she was earthend deep in to my heart!

2 comments:

Jestin Joy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
theElders said...
This comment has been removed by the author.